INTERIOR DESIGNER / INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE (Taiping Branch)
• Minimum of Diploma in Interior Design or equivalent.
• Proficient in using AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Rendering Software or related 3D software, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Excel.
• Have at least 2 years of experience as an Interior Designer Cabinet.
• New graduates are also encouraged to apply.
• Independent and responsible and able to communicate well with customers.
• Skilled in drawing floor plans and sketching preliminary design plans.
• Assist customers in designing and giving ideas related to each item requested from customers.
• Determine client goals and project requirements.
• Can identify the latest types of materials with prices so that the design is in line with the concept and the customer's budget.
• Responsible for drawing out project designs that meet company or customer needs while integrating marketing, sales and manufacturing capabilities.
• Make a visit after the project is completed to ensure customer satisfaction.
Published : 25 Nov 2023 View Details